EDI365 Connector App
EDI365 is a user-friendly EDI connector for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central used by many businesses to efficiently carry out their business operations.
EDI365 maximizes communication exchanges between a wide range of business-to-business networks.
We understand that suppliers and clients have specific requirements as to how they do business. Relying on manual processes can be cumbersome and time consuming. Using an EDI connector will ensure that you can facilitate painless transactions amongst many trading partners.
We have experience working with trading partners such as Wayfair, Walmart, Amazon and Home Depot.
EDI365 works to make transmitting standard business documents easy and simple.
Benefits of EDI365:
- Information is transmitted from one business to another business efficiently and quickly
- Data is entered automatically by EDI365
- No human interaction is involved, so there are minimal chances of error or delay
- With the help of EDI365, business processes can be executed at a much faster rate as compared to the traditional method of sending information through email
Build long-term relationships
- Develop long term relationships with trading partners and grow your business
EDI Transactions Supported:
- 810 - Sales Invoice
- 820 - Payment/Order Remittance
- 832 – Price Catalogue
- 846 – Inventory Advice
- 850 - Purchase Orders
- 855 - Order Acknowledgement
- 856 - Advanced Shipment Notice
- And more!
Supported Editions: The app supports the Essentials and Premium Editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
PricingFor 2021 our EDI fee schedule will be as follows: 1. Fixed Monthly fee of $50/trading partner, which includes up to 1,000 POs per month (850 - Purchase Orders)
- $0.03 per PO (850) over 1000
- VAN Gateway fee of $40/trading partner if a VAN connection is required
$40/month/TP VAN recovery fee for any non-direct connect trading partners requiring a VAN connection (i.e. GXS, STERLING, etc)
Includes a standard EDI document set of core business documents: 850,855,856,810,820 and 997, plus a basic SSCC18 label and standard setup testing with the trading partner
- Additional X12 document mapping charge is $150/document
- Customer specific custom packing slip development $250
- Customer specific custom SSCC18 development $250
- An additional $950 certification fee for any trading partner mandating 3rd party testing (CommerceHub, SPS,DSCO)
We have EDI integration with trading partners such as:
- ACE HARDWARE
- AMAZON VENDOR CENTRAL
- AMAZON DROP SHIP
- FEDERATED COOP
- HOME HARDWARE STORES
- HOMEDEPOT CANADA
- HOMEDEPOT USA
- LITTLE BURGANDY
- ROOMS TO GO
- SHOPPERS DRUG MART