EDI365 Connector App
EDI365 is an user-friendly EDI connector for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central used by many businesses to carry out their business operations with efficiency in less time.
Maximize communication exchanges between a wide range of business-to-business networks.
$500 setup fee for any new direct testing partners
Additional X12 document mapping charge is $150/document
Customer specific custom packing slip development $250
Customer specific custom SSCC18 development $250
We understand that suppliers and clients have specific requirements as to how they do business. Relying on manual processes can be cumbersome and time consuming. Using an EDI connector will ensure that you can facilitate painless transactions amongst many trading partners.
We have experience working with trading partners such as Wayfair, Walmart, Amazon and Home Depot.
EDI365 works to make transmitting standard business documents easy and simple.
Benefits of EDI365:
- Information is transmitted from one business to another business efficiently and quickly
- Data is entered automatically by our EDI365
- No human interaction is involved so there are minimal chances of error or delay
- With the help of our EDI365, business processes can be executed at a much faster rate as compared to the traditional method of sending information through email
Build long-term relationships
- Develop long term relationships with trading partners and grow your business
EDI Transactions Supported:
- 810 - Sales Invoice
- 820 - Payment/Order Remittance
- 850 - Purchase Orders
- 855 - Order Acknowledgement
- 856 - Advanced Shipment Notice
- And more!
Supported Editions: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Essential Edition and Premium Edition
PricingFor 2020 our EDI fee schedule will be as follows:
- $50/month/trading partner (Per ISA ID combination) for direct connect (AS2) partners, which includes unlimited X12 document volume
- A. $40/month/TP VAN recovery fee for any non-direct connect trading partners requiring a VAN connection (i.e. GXS, STERLING, etc)
- B. $35USD/month (1 per environment) license fee for CODESOFT API for label printing (SSCC18/Receiving/Item) (label printing only)
- A. Includes a standard EDI document set of core business documents: 850,855,856,810,820 and 997, plus a basic SSCC18 label and standard setup testing with the trading partner
- A. An additional $950 excessive testing fee for 3rd party certification (CommerceHub, SPS,DSCO) for any TP mandating 3rd party certification
- ACE HARDWARE
- AMAZON VENDOR CENTRAL
- AMAZON DROP SHIP
- HOMEDEPOT CANADA
- HOMEDEPOT USA
- HOME HARDWARE STORES
- SHOPPERS DRUG MART
- FEDERATED COOP
Supported countries: This app is available in Canada and the United States.