WebSan Solutions Inc., Largest Canadian Cloud Dynamics GP Partner announced the latest release of its Time and Expense portal for Dynamics GP.
Working with Microsoft Dynamics GP for many years has given WebSan the opportunity to help clients overcome many business challenges. Their latest Time and Expense Portal continues to allow Dynamics GP users to enter time and expenses anytime, anywhere without the typical limitations of Microsoft's Business Portal solution.
Some of the key features that are now included in the latest release are the following:
- Seamless integration with Dynamics GP database
- Process timesheets and expenses in an easy to use, web-based format
- Handle Canadian VAT (value added tax) and US taxes seamlessly
- Automatic approval workflows for time and expense submission based on $ limits
- Track days off, holiday and vacation time
- Purchase requisition approval module
- Internal reporting for timesheet status, expense reports and history
- Works with on-premise or Cloud-deployed Dynamics GP
- SQL Report viewer with self-managed security and ability to export to Word, Excel, PDF or Images
- Built in user messaging
To see WebSan’s Time and Expense portal in action click the link: