Learn more about Dynamics CRMView Dynamics CRM PricingFree Dynamics GP Training
If you use Microsoft Dynamics CRM, chances are you are also using the Outlook Integration that allows you to access and update CRM data directly from Microsoft Outlook. Have you now noticed that the CRM tab in Outlook has disappeared?
The most common cause of this is that the CRM add-in has been disabled in Outlook (unfortunately, why the add-in got disabled is difficult to determine). This has been known to happen in Outlook with several add-ins, but particularly CRM.
To get your CRM integration back, use the following steps:
- In Outlook, go to File > Options
- Select the Add-ins tab from the left side
- Under the “Manage” dropdown at the bottom of the window, change the selection to “Disabled Items” and select the “Go…” button
- Highlight the CRM add-in and select the “Enable” button
- Hit OK to close the Outlook Options window
You may have to close out Outlook and restart it for the changes to take effect, but that should be all you need to get your CRM functionality back in business.