Over the years, the Microsoft Dynamics community has grown and evolved into a worldwide system where end users and partners can network, collaborate, and share their knowledge of GP. There are a number of events that bring us together in person, and resources that bring us together online. Here are 5 great resources that you can turn to for help in the Dynamics GP community:
- The Dynamics GP Blogster – Mariano Gomez (MVP) provides you with his insightful knowledge of Dynamics GP
- Community Dynamics – a forum used to ask questions about Dynamics GP and have them answered by GP professionals from all around the world
- Dynamics GP User Group – a communication channel for GP professionals to network and share their Dynamics GP knowledge
- Dynamics User Group – a forum for end users to ask questions about how to use Dynamics GP
- Dynamics GP Land – Christina Philips and Steve Endow (both MVP’s) share their knowledge of Dynamics GP
If you are looking for Microsoft Dynamics GP training and support, look no further! We offer exceptional customer service! View our Dynamics GP support plans and visit WebSan University.
Natalie Williams, Marketing Manager, WebSan Solutions Inc. 2014 Ontario Business Achievement Award Winner for Service Excellence