Multi-Entity Management key benefits:
Centralized transaction processing
Streamline intercompany transactions and complete the process from end to end within a single instance, and easily include multiple legal entities in a single transaction with proper allocations and reporting.
- Automate intercompany transaction processing across multiple business units.
- Eliminate redundant tasks with centralized payables and receivables management.
- Gain complete insight into historical transactions with real-time reports.
Real-time consolidated reporting
Gain better insights and remain up to date on your performance with real-time flexible reports across all your organizations or business units.
- Manage a single set of master records to ensure data integrity and accuracy.
- Report across different organizations with real-time actionable information.
- Prepare audit-friendly reporting for a shorter period-end process.
Meet your company’s security needs today and prepare for your future growth by managing each individual user’s access per organization and role.
- Scale your growth with confidence using a robust security setup.
- Establish a clear organizational structure with insight into each role's access levels.
- Manage security roles centrally to avoid inconsistencies and errors.