Infrastructure Support Specialist
WebSan Solutions Inc. is the leading cloud-based software provider for the Accounting and Sales market in North America. Driven by a passion for innovation and technology, we’re building solutions that have an impact across organizations. Named one of top 500 fastest growing companies, two years in a row, and winner of OBAA Best Service organization, WebSan Solutions Inc. provides vast opportunities and a great culture for our employees. WebSan Solutions Inc. is a dynamic environment to advance your career while performing meaningful work with great people.
Due to continual growth, we are looking for ideal candidates to join our expanding team. We have an immediate full-time opportunity for an Infrastructure Support Specialist.
The Infrastructure Support Specialist provides hands-on support, maintenance, and administration of O365 & Microsoft Dynamics infrastructure. This includes both O365 migrations and on-going client support. The position requires leadership as well as an excellent understanding of supporting and resolving issues. We are specifically looking for an energetic, hands-on, dynamic enterprising individual that fully knows how to get the job done with minimal supervision.
The Infrastructure Support Specialist will work in a team environment and play a key role in ensuring customer satisfaction by providing incident and problem resolution, root cause analyses and maintenance support for our products and systems.
- Maintain Corporate IT systems including the following:
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Office365 suite of applications including SharePoint
- Security including Vulnerability Scanning and Patch Management
- Disaster Recovery and Redundant Systems
- Implement, document and coordinate systems policies and procedures
- Identify problematic areas and work with the team to implement respective solutions
- Hands-on support of critical internal Enterprise infrastructure, applications and services including Servers, Network devices, Appliances, Telecom systems and Software Applications and ensuring their continuity
- 5 or more years’ experience with internal systems support (e.g. networks, servers, voice systems, applications, etc.)
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Direct experience with Office 365, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft Dynamics CRM (nice to have), Microsoft SharePoint, and the full suite of Microsoft Office products
- Experience with Microsoft SQL as well as open source database infrastructure (MySQL, PostgreSQL) & performance tuning
- Must be “new technology” savvy and stay up to date on new and current trends in the associated technology areas
- Availability to perform work after hours, evenings and weekends as required
- Self-starter with excellent communication, organizational and prioritization skills
- Knowledge of VMWare and VoIP voice systems including Asterisk and SIP based are an asset
WHAT WE OFFER
- High degree of autonomy, responsibility, and respect along with a flexible work schedule
- Competitive salary with great growth potential, full benefits HSA, including extras such as vision, cell phone subsidy, massage therapy and RSP matching plan
- Work at a young, vibrant company with over a decade of experience in the market
- Uptown Toronto office easily accessible via subway with free parking and a private fitness facility
For more information on WebSan Solutions Inc., please visit us at www.websan.com
To apply please submit your resume to
- Hits: 127