WebSan Solutions Inc is a Gold Certified Microsoft Dynamics Partner and IT consulting solutions provider. We are a leading provider of Dynamics 365 and the largest Dynamics GP Cloud hosting partner in Canada. Our firm has over a decade of experience in Enterprise Software solutions, hosting business and financial accounting software, EDI Integration, implementation and design. Our staff of IT professionals & industry veterans assist clients of all sizes in solving complex problems through the application of modern technologies. We are a dynamic firm that offers a great working environment and corporate culture that encourages growth.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for candidates to join our expanding team. We have an immediate full-time opportunity for an Implementation Lead.
In this role, you will lead implementations for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (with opportunities to expand into other areas of the Dynamics 365 suite of products), as well as contribute to supporting existing clients in these areas.
The ideal candidate will have a business and/or financial understanding, experience working with or implementing ERP systems, attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication skills, "client first" demeanour, technical aptitude, and strong problem-solving abilities. This is an exciting opportunity to combine your technological abilities, desire to learn & enthusiasm to produce innovative & creative solutions.
What you do
Implement and support existing Microsoft Dynamics 365 and proprietary WebSan Applications
- Lead multiple simultaneous implementations of Dynamics 365 Business Central for clients in various industries
- Meet with new clients to gather requirements and understand business needs
- Collaborate with team members to design the best solution for the client’s needs
- Create detailed documentation for requirements, system design, and training
- Take ownership of projects to deliver them on-time and within budget/scope
- Execute various tasks throughout the implementation process, which may include configuring the system, loading data, conducting training, and other related tasks
- Maintain a positive relationship with existing clients
- Ensure ticket resolution meets required service levels and timelines
- Assist clients on the use of Dynamics 365 and proprietary WebSan Applications
What you get
- High degree of autonomy & responsibility along with a flexible work schedule
- Very competitive salary with great growth potential, full benefits HSA, including extras such as vision, massage therapy and RSP matching plan
- Work at a young, vibrant firm with over a decade of experience in the market
- Uptown Toronto office easily accessible via subway with free parking
What You HAVE
- Post-secondary education in business, accounting, IT or equivalent work experience
- 2-10 years of experience working with or implementing ERP systems (preference towards Dynamics NAV and Dynamics 365 Business Central)
- Understanding of accounting principles
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- Strong organizational & interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and juggle multiple priorities
- CRM experience an asset
- Ability to work well under pressure & in a close team environment
- Proven analytical & systematic problem solving skills
- RBDMS/SQL understanding an asset
WebSan Solutions Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.