.NET Application Developer
WebSan Solutions Inc. is the leading cloud-based software provider for the Accounting and Sales market in North America. Driven by a passion for innovation and technology, we’re building solutions that have an impact across organizations. Named one of top 500 fastest growing companies, two years in a row, and winner of OBAA Best Service organization, WebSan Solutions Inc. provides vast opportunities and a great culture for our employees. WebSan Solutions Inc. is a dynamic environment to advance your career while performing meaningful work with great people.
Due to continual growth, we are looking for ideal candidates to join our expanding team. We have an immediate full-time opportunity for a .NET Application Developer.
The successful candidate will join our development team for various WebSan proprietary .NET applications on both front-end and back-end systems. The ideal candidate will have a PROVEN track record in .NET development and design, as well as highly energetic, excellent technical aptitude and strong problem-solving abilities while working in a fast paced and agile environment with minimal supervision. This is an exciting opportunity to combine your coding/technological abilities, desire to learn & enthusiasm to produce innovative & creative solutions.
KEY .NET RESPONSIBILITIES
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Integrate data storage solutions as well as customer systems
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Communicate in a compelling and articulate manner in both verbal and written conversations, developing professional and positive relationships with customers (internal and external), and maintaining a reputation of competence, integrity, and professionalism.
- 2+ Years .NET software development experience (desktop .NET development essential)
- Excellent knowledge of .NET desktop development and web services
- Excellence in VB.NET and C#, with a good knowledge of their ecosystems
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Experience with Microsoft TFS - Team Foundation Services (TFVC preferably)
- Experience writing technical documents for internal knowledge transfer
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with PHP, JS would be a considerable asset
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Ability to work well under pressure & in a close team environment
- Proven analytical & systematic problem-solving skills
- Experience utilizing Agile development methodologies (or similar)
- Knowledge of Microsoft CRM, Business Central and Great Plains would be a considerable asset
- Knowledge of financial systems and terminology
WHAT WE OFFER
- High degree of autonomy, responsibility, and respect along with a flexible work schedule
- Competitive salary with great growth potential, full benefits HSA, including extras such as vision, cell phone subsidy, massage therapy and RSP matching plan
- Work at a young, vibrant company with over a decade of experience in the market
- Uptown Toronto office easily accessible via subway with free parking and a private fitness facility
For more information on WebSan Solutions Inc., please visit us at www.websan.com
WebSan Solutions Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.