Web Marketing Assistant
WebSan Solutions Inc. is a leading cloud-based software provider for the Accounting and Sales market in North America. Driven by a passion for innovation and technology, we’re building solutions that have an impact across organizations. Named one of the top 500 fastest growing companies two years in a row and winner of the OBAA Best Service organization award, WebSan Solutions Inc. provides vast opportunities and a great culture for our employees. WebSan Solutions is a dynamic environment to advance your career while performing meaningful work with great people.
Due to our continuous rapid growth, we are looking for ideal candidates to join our expanding team. We have an immediate full-time opportunity for a Web Marketing Assistant.
This position requires an individual who is passionate about digital marketing and can multi-task to a high degree. The Web Marketing Assistant will work closely with both senior management and the marketing team.
- Produce marketing material such as e-mail campaigns, brochures, blogs and press releases
- Track competitor activity by staying up to date with market changes and marketing mix used by competitors
- Learn the features and capabilities of WebSan’s various ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software solutions that we provide to our customers and assist with live chat and customer inquiries as required
- Optimize content for search engines and lead generation
- Manage all social media platforms for the business
- Manage our LMS (Learning Management System) which will include responding to user inquiries, adding/removing users and generating reports
- Help create and deliver campaigns for a range of clients and prospects; initiate and produce compelling and persuasive optimized video content.
- Manage and promote monthly webinars to clients and prospects
- 1-3 years of experience in Marketing
- Post-secondary education in the field of Business/ Marketing
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A self-starter that enjoys learning new skills and researching new ideas
- Passionate, ambitious, self-motivated and with a strong work ethic
- Experience with a CRM/ Marketing Automation/ CMS system is considered an asset
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and projects with minimal supervision
- Experience with video editing and using YouTube is considered an asset
What you get
- High degree of autonomy and responsibility along with a flexible work schedule
- Competitive salary with great growth potential, full benefits HSA, including extras such as vision, cell phone subsidy, massage therapy and RSP matching plan
- Work at a young, vibrant firm with over a decade of experience in the market
- Uptown Toronto office easily accessible via subway with free parking