Web Application Developer
WebSan Solutions Inc. is a Microsoft Dynamics ERP Certified Partner and IT consulting and solutions provider. We are the largest GP Cloud hosting partner in Canada. Our firm has over a decade of experience in Enterprise Software solutions, hosting business and financial accounting software, EDI Integration, implementation and design. Our staff of IT professionals & industry veterans assists clients of all sizes in solving complex problems through the application of modern technologies. We are a dynamic firm that offers a great working environment and corporate culture that encourages growth.
Due to continual growth, we are looking for ideal candidates to join our expanding team. We have an immediate full-time opportunity for a Web Application Developer.
The successful candidate will join our development team for various WebSan proprietary applications, including our hosted Time and Expense portal, labour and service management portal and other smaller utility programs.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in web development and design, as well as a technical aptitude and strong problem solving abilities. This is an exciting opportunity to combine your technological abilities, desire to learn & enthusiasm to produce innovative & creative solutions.
What You DO
- Collaborate to design and develop new features and functionality with our PHP web applications
- Test your work across browsers and platforms leveraging IE, Chrome and Firefox and ensure that every user interface you work on is impeccable—it looks and works great, and it's consistent with our style guide
- Demonstrate attention to every detail of the UI, down to the pixel, and the letter, and the markup that cuts down on the page load time to maximize user experience
- Develop and enhance a mobile friendly version of our various web applications, using PHP and Java tools
What You Get
- High degree of autonomy & responsibility along with a flexible work schedule
- Very competitive salary with great growth potential, full benefits HSA, including extras such as vision, massage therapy and RSP matching plan
- Work at a young, vibrant firm with over a decade of experience in the market
- Uptown Toronto office easily accessible via subway with free parking
What You HAVE
- Post-secondary education in Web Development , Computer Science, Graphic Design or a related field
- Excellent verbal & written communication, organizational & interpersonal skills
- Strong skills in the following tools:
- MSSQL or similar experience
- Sencha Touch
- Sencha ExtJS 4
- HTML and CSS
- Mobile Development (Cordova/PhoneGap) experience an asset
- VB.NET/VBA and ActiveX experience an asset
- Ability to work well under pressure & in a close team environment
- Proven analytical & systematic problem solving skills
- 1-5 years industry experience