Web Application Developer
WebSan Solutions Inc. is the leading cloud-based software provider for the Accounting and Sales market in North America. Driven by a passion for innovation and technology, we’re building solutions that have an impact across organizations. Named one of top 500 fastest growing companies, two years in a row, and winner of OBAA Best Service organization, WebSan Solutions Inc. provides vast opportunities and a great culture for our employees. WebSan Solutions Inc. is a dynamic environment to advance your career while performing meaningful work with great people.
Due to continual growth, we are looking for ideal candidates to join our expanding team. We have an immediate full-time opportunity for a Web Application Developer.
The successful candidate will join our development team for various WebSan proprietary web applications, including our hosted Time and Expense portal, labour and service management portal and other smaller utility programs. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in web development and design, as well as a technical aptitude and strong problem solving abilities while working in an agile environment with minimal supervision. This is an exciting opportunity to combine your technological abilities, desire to learn & enthusiasm to produce innovative & creative solutions.
- Test your work across browsers and platforms leveraging IE, Chrome and Firefox and ensure that every user interface you work on is impeccable—it looks and works great, and it’s consistent with our style guide
- Demonstrate attention to every detail of the UI, down to the pixel, and the letter, and the markup that cuts down on the page load time to maximize user experience
- Develop and enhance a mobile friendly version of our various web applications, using PHP and Java tools
- Communicate in a compelling and articulate manner in both verbal and written conversations, developing professional and positive relationships with customers (internal and external), and maintaining a reputation of competence, integrity and professionalism.
- Post-secondary education in Web Development, Computer Science, Graphic Design or a related field
- Excellent verbal & written communication, organizational & interpersonal skills
- Sencha Touch
- Sencha ExtJS
- HTML and CSS
- Mobile Development (Cordova/PhoneGap) experience an asset
- Strong skills in the following tools:
- MSSQL or similar experience
- PHP and Codeigniter
- VB.NET/VBA and ActiveX expense an asset
- Ability to work well under pressure & in a close team environment
- Proven analytical & systematic problem solving skills
- Experience utilizing Agile development methodologies (or similar)
What WE OFFER
- High degree of autonomy, responsibility, and respect along with a flexible work schedule
- Competitive salary with great growth potential, full benefits HSA, including extras such as vision, cell phone subsidy, massage therapy and RSP matching plan
- Work at a young, vibrant form with over a decade of experience in the market
- Uptown Toronto office easily accessible via subway with free parking and a private fitness facility
For more information on WebSan Solutions Inc., please visit us at www.websan.com