Quality Assurance CO-OP/Intern
WebSan Solutions Inc. is the leading cloud-based software provider for the Accounting and Sales market in North America. Driven by a passion for innovation and technology, we’re building solutions that have an impact across organizations. Named one of top 500 fastest growing companies, two years in a row, and winner of OBAA Best Service organization, WebSan Solutions Inc. provides vast opportunities and a great culture for our employees. WebSan Solutions Inc. is a dynamic environment to advance your career while performing meaningful work with great people.
Due to continual growth, we are looking for ideal candidates to join our expanding team. We have an immediate full-time opportunity for a Quality Assurance Intern.
The Quality Assurance Intern will be responsible for ensuring the highest quality of product delivery by participating in the testing and QA process.
The Quality Assurance Intern will work in a team environment and play a key role in ensuring customer satisfaction by providing for testing for our products and systems.
- Work directly with the Quality Assurance Lead with regards to application readiness and testing status
- Work directly with developers, designers and business analysts to define test cases, solutions and products
- Develop and code apps and solutions when required
- Review and create as required test plans and execution scripts
- Execute test plans, via manual and automated testing, to identify/report application defects
- Implement any QA industry best practices and tools deemed beneficial to the process
- Make recommendations and suggest ideas as to how to optimize processes and solutions
- Operate in a lean and quick QA to PROD delivery process
- Maintain a positive relationship with existing and new clients
- You will also be challenged with multiple assignments not necessarily related to this position
- Excellent communications and customer relationship skills
- Experience with QA processes and Development methodology and terminology
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Business Central and Great Plains is a nice to have
- Experience with Microsoft SQL
- Knowledge of financial systems and terminology
- Must be “new technology” savvy and stay up to date on new and current trends in the associated technology areas.
- Highly energetic with the ability to work in a constantly changing and fast-paced environment.
- Escalate to appropriate parties when necessary to ensure resolution and return to service
- Efficient and timely completion of tickets, time sheets, etc.
- Availability to potentially work after hours as required
WHAT WE OFFER
- High degree of autonomy, responsibility, and respect along with a flexible work schedule
- Competitive salary with great growth potential
- Work at a young, vibrant company with over a decade of experience in the market
- Uptown Toronto office easily accessible via subway with free parking and a private fitness facility
For more information on WebSan Solutions Inc., please visit us at www.websan.com
WebSan Solutions Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.