Top Questions Answered about Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
1. How much does Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales cost with WebSan Solutions?
The cost of Microsoft D365 for Sales depends on the plan chosen. There are two different plans:
- Dynamics 365 for Sales Enterprise ($95 USD or $121.60 CAD/user/month), which offers the full capabilities of Dynamics 365 for Sales.
- Dynamics 365 Customer Enagement Plan($115 USD or $147.20 CAD/user/month), for users who need Dynamics 365 for Sales with Customer Service, Field Service and Project Service Automation.
2. Is there a required minimum amount of users per subscription?
There is no user minimum required per subscription. You can start with 1 user and keep adding users in the future depending on your business needs.
3. What's the difference between Dynamics 365 for Sales and Dynamics 365 for Customer Service?
Dynamics 365 for Sales allows you to manage and share intelligence while Dynamics 365 for Customer Service provides a platform for your customer service agents to serve your customers anytime, on any channel. Both are apps which allow a user to focus on their job function without the distraction of extraneous data.
4. Is Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales easy to use?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales is one of the most intuitive CRM systems, but new users will still have a lot to learn. We have created a comprehensive catalogue of Dynamics 365 for Sales training courses that will help you take full advantage of the system.
5. How easy is it to search and find data within the Dynamics 365 for Sales environment?
With a Global Search and a robust Advanced Find query tool, you can easily search for data with a click of a button.
6. Do you offer support for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales users?
Yes, we do. To view our support plans, click here.
7. Can I sync Outlook with Dynamics 365 for Sales?
Yes, you can sync Outlook with Dynamics 365 for Sales by downloading the free CRM for Outlook client.
8. Does Dynamics 365 for Sales have the ability to send reminders?
Yes, Dynamics 365 has a workflow process tool that is very user-friendly which allows you to create and send reminders.
9. Will Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales work on my mobile device?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales offers Sales functionality for iPads, Android and Windows 8 tablets.
10. Can I use Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales on my Mac?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales supports Safari so you can use it on your Mac computer. Note that Dynamics will not work on Firefox or Chrome for Mac, only Safari.
11. Does Dynamics 365 for Sales have the ability to integrate with an ERP and time and expense system?
Yes, Dynamics 365 for Sales integrates with Moniroo which is a time and expense system as well as Dynamics 365 Business Central, NAV and GP.
12. Can I integrate my phone system with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales?
Dynamics 365 for Sales offers Skype and Lync integration that allows calls to be placed from within the CRM system.
13. Can I integrate Microsoft Dynamics with Marketing Automation solutions?
There are third-party integration solutions available for many of the leading Marketing Automation services, including Microsoft Dynamics Marketing, Act-On, ClickDimensions, Marketo, Silverpop amd Constant Contact.
14. Can I transfer my data from my existing CRM system?
Most CRM systems will allow you to export data .csv, .xml or .txt file. As long as your existing CRM program supports exporting to one of these formats, you can import your data into Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales.
15. What is the best solution for using social media within Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales?
The best way to utilize social media in Dynamics 365 for Sales is through Microsoft Social Listening.