Infrastructure Support Specialist
WebSan Solutions Inc. is the leading cloud-based software provider for the Accounting and Sales market in North America. Driven by a passion for innovation and technology, we’re building solutions that have an impact across organizations. Named one of top 500 fastest growing companies, two years in a row, and winner of OBAA Best Service organization, WebSan Solutions Inc. provides vast opportunities and a great culture for our employees. WebSan Solutions Inc. is a dynamic environment to advance your career while performing meaningful work with great people.
Due to continual growth, we are looking for ideal candidates to join our expanding team. We have an immediate full-time opportunity for an Infrastructure Support Specialist.
The Infrastructure Support Specialist provides hands-on support, maintenance, and administration of all the equipment related to the corporate infrastructure as well as customer support for products including Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains and O 365. The position requires leadership, direct experience and an excellent understanding of supporting and resolving issues. Additionally, the Infrastructure Support Specialist needs to have the abilities to find solutions to problems, create and maintain operational documentation. We are specifically looking for an energetic, hands-on, dynamic enterprising individual that fully knows how to get the job done with minimal supervision.
The Infrastructure Support Specialist will work in a team environment and play a key role in ensuring customer satisfaction by providing incident and problem resolution, root cause analyses and maintenance support for our products and systems.
- Maintain Corporate IT systems including the following:
- Workstation, Network, Server and Network Support including VMWare and Microsoft Server Administration and Support
- Microsoft Office365 suite of applications including SharePoint
- VoIP voice systems including SIP-based circuits
- Security including Vulnerability Scanning and Patch Management
- Monitoring and alerting systems
- Disaster Recovery and Redundant Systems
- Supporting customer systems and specifically:
- Office 365 support and mail migrations
- Dynamics GP support, upgrades and migrations
- Adds, moves and changes of users
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT systems
- Implement, document and coordinate systems, policies and procedures, ability to write technical documentation including network schematics
- Identify problematic areas and work with the team to implement respective solutions
- Creating & accurately recording incidents in the WebSan incident ticketing system
- Preparing weekly reports and supporting SLAs
- Escalation of critical incidents as required
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Generating scripts to automate tasks as needed.
- Actively monitor Incident management system Queue(s), Documenting Incident and Problem resolutions, workarounds, and RCAs for all incidents & manage SLAs.
- Strong customer relationship skills
- 3 or more years’ experience with internal systems support (e.g. networks, servers, voice systems, applications, etc.)
- Direct experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP, Office 365, Microsoft SharePoint, and the full suite of Microsoft Office products. Microsoft Dynamics CRM (nice to have).
- Experience with Microsoft SQL as well as open source database infrastructure (MySQL, PostgreSQL) & performance tuning.
- Must be “new technology” savvy and stay up to date on new and current trends in the associated technology areas.
- Ability to work in a constantly changing and fast-paced environment.
- Escalate to appropriate parties when necessary to ensure resolution and return to service
- Efficient and timely completion of tickets, time sheets, etc.
- Availability to perform work after hours, evenings and weekends as required
WHAT WE OFFER
- High degree of autonomy, responsibility, and respect along with a flexible work schedule
- Competitive salary with great growth potential, full benefits HSA, including extras such as vision, cell phone subsidy, massage therapy and RSP matching plan
- Work at a young, vibrant company with over a decade of experience in the market
- Uptown Toronto office easily accessible via subway with free parking and a private fitness facility
For more information on WebSan Solutions Inc., please visit us at www.websan.com