CRM Application Specialist
WebSan Solutions Inc . is a Microsoft Dynamics ERP Certified Partner and IT consulting and solutions provider. We are the largest GP Cloud hosting partner in Canada. Our firm has over a decade of experience in Enterprise Software solutions, sales and marketing automation, hosting business and financial accounting software, EDI Integration, implementation and design. Our staff of IT professionals & industry veterans assists clients of all sizes in solving complex problems through the application of modern technologies. We are a dynamic firm that offers a great working environment and corporate culture that encourages growth.
Due to continual growth, we are looking for ideal candidates to join our expanding team. We have an immediate full-time opportunity for a CRM Application Specialist.
This role provides external client application support for Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Dynamics 365 (enterprise sales and marketing solutions), as well as various WebSan applications. In addition, to support, this position works closely with the project team to assist with new implementations.
The ideal candidate will have a strong business understanding, technical aptitude, attention to detail, “client first” demeanor, and strong problem-solving abilities. This is an exciting opportunity to combine your technological abilities, desire to learn & enthusiasm to produce innovative & creative solutions.
What You DO
- Support Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Dynamics 365 clients
- Maintain a positive relationship with existing clients
- Design & implement fixes to user issues using various tools
- Consult with team members to determine the most appropriate solutions for clients
- Assist during project implementations, which may include configuring the system, loading data, conducting training, and other related tasks
- Identify and recommend customizations and enhancements to meet client requirements.
- Utilize the WebSan support system and ensure ticket resolution and assignment meets required service levels and timelines
- Assist clients on the use of Dynamics CRM and Dynamics 365
What You GET
- High degree of autonomy & responsibility along with a flexible work schedule
- Very competitive salary with great growth potential, full benefits HSA, including extras such as vision, massage therapy, and RSP matching plan
- Work at a young, vibrant firm with over a decade of experience in the market
- Uptown Toronto office easily accessible via subway with free parking
What You HAVE
- Post-secondary education in business, marketing, IT or equivalent work experience
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- Strong organizational & interpersonal skills
- CRM experience an asset
- Understanding of sales and marketing principles
- Ability to work well under pressure & in a close team environment
- Proven analytical & systematic problem-solving skills
- 0-5 years industry experience