Business Intelligence Specialist
WebSan Solutions Inc. is a Microsoft Dynamics ERP Certified Partner and IT consulting and solutions provider. We are the largest GP Cloud hosting partner in Canada. Our firm has over a decade of experience in Enterprise Software solutions, hosting business and financial accounting software, EDI Integration, implementation and design. Our staff of IT professionals & industry veterans assists clients of all sizes in solving complex problems through the application of modern technologies. We are a dynamic firm that offers a great working environment and corporate culture that encourages growth.
Due to continual growth we are looking for ideal candidates to join our expanding team. We have an immediate full-time opportunity for a Business Intelligence Specialist.
This role provides external client application support for Microsoft Dynamics GP, a financial ERP system, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and various WebSan applications. In addition, to support, this position works closely with the support & project teams to create analytics & reports, enabling relevant business insights for clients.
The ideal candidate will have a technical aptitude, proven SQL skills, attention to detail, "client first" demeanour and business or financial understanding with strong problem-solving abilities. This is an exciting opportunity to combine your technological abilities, desire to learn & enthusiasm to produce innovative & creative solutions.
What You Do
Support existing Microsoft Dynamics GP, CRM, NAV and proprietary WebSan Applications
- Create meaningful analytics in accordance with client requirements
- Maintain a positive relationship with clients, working directly with them to deliver meaningful insights & KPIs
- Develop the necessary custom tables or stored procedures as needed
- Consult with team members to determine the most appropriate solutions for clients
- Identify and recommend customizations and enhancements to meet client requirements.
What You Get
- High degree of autonomy & responsibility along with a flexible work schedule
- Very competitive salary with great growth potential, full benefits HSA, including extras such as vision, massage therapy and RSP matching plan
- Work at a young, vibrant firm with over a decade of experience in the market
- Uptown Toronto office easily accessible via subway with free parking
What You Have
- Post-secondary education in IT, business, or equivalent work experience
- Excellent RBDMS/SQL skills
- Proven analytical & systematic problem-solving skills
- Ability to transform requirements into meaningful & visually appealing reporting
- Experience in data warehousing, data mining and or other reporting tools
- Excellent written communication & organizational skills
- ERP experience an asset
- 1-5 years industry experience