This year’s Microsoft convergence in Houston announced that Dynamics GP 2013 is due to be released Q4 of this year. With over 150 new features that will help organizations with their functionality, the WebSan team is quite excited! Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 will transform the way your organization is run by helping you become more connected, provide support for growth, increase efficiency, and lower your IT costs through the new features that are available.
Here are a few features that we’re looking forward to upon its release:
- Web Access – Employees will gain easier, convenient access to information and will be able to better collaborate with the new web client from their PC or mobile device.
- Business Analyzer – Delegate tasks, track KPI’s, forecast potential opportunities, and take informed action by having better role-specific insight in to your business.
- Business Intelligence – Enhanced SQL Reporting offers better visibility to key business metrics.
- Office 365 Integration – Integration will provide better collaboration and communication within your organization.
- Word templates – Templates can be applied and reports can be created for anything in GP 2013.
- Document attachment – Capability to apply related documents into each transaction.
- Printing – Conveniently choose a printer at the time of printing a report or document
With the increased functionality Dynamics GP 2013 offers, you can be sure that you will have more control over your organization, allowing you to transform and improve the way you conduct business.
By: Mabelle Gonzales, Marketing Coordinator at WebSan Solutions Inc, a Canadian Certified Microsoft Dynamics Partner.