What You DO
What You ARE
- Maintain and develop new functionality for proprietary Canada Customs system (50%)
- Web Application Development using PHP.
- General SQL Skills required.
- Identify and recommend product enhancements to meet client requirements.
- Support existing and new Microsoft Dynamics clients (50%)
- Development of customizations using VB.NET, VBA and C# languages
- Technical setup & data conversion from other systems/sources
- Consult with team members to determine the most appropriate solutions for clients
What You GET
- Results driven team-player
- Competent with PHP, SQL, VB.NET, VBA and C# languages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solver & excellent communicator with general programming skills as well as software design, debugging, & testing skills
- Able to prioritize multiple project deadlines with minimal supervision
- 1-5 years industry experience
- Post secondary education in business, computer science or related field
- High degree of autonomy & responsibility along with a flexible work schedule & remote working capabilities
- Full benefits HSA, including dental, medical, vision & massage therapy as well as RSP matching plan
- Work at a young, vibrant firm with over 10 years of experience in the market
- Very competitive salary with great growth potential & bonuses
- Uptown Toronto office easily accessible via subway with free parking
Please forward resume to email@example.com
with "Application Developer"
in the subject line.